American consumers are experiencing a cultural transformation of unprecedented scope and scale. The pressure is on to rethink marketing with a focus on authentic connections that tap into culture, identity and emotion. This rapidly evolving landscape requires a new approach to assessing and building brands, centered on what we refer to as Cultural Fluency.
With the coronavirus crisis disrupting most planned in-person fieldwork, our existing online qual expertise at Collage Group has allowed us to seamlessly support clients despite quarantines.
We have been able to continue tracking changes to consumer behavior through cost-competitive, online qualitative research services. Our comprehensive suite of tools makes it easy to engage with hard-to-reach segments across the nation, in multiple languages, wherever they are. Explore the benefits of leveraging our online research, including quicker turnaround times, in-the-moment feedback, rich insights and much more:
• Online qualitative research is not a new concept for Collage Group. Our depth of experience goes back 8 years, with more than 60 online qualitative studies that apply more than 10 different online methodologies.
• Our expertise and best practices allow us to implement highly engaging and insightful sessions.
• Our RIVA-trained, in-language/in-culture moderators and analysts have extensive cross-cultural knowledge and unparalleled Hispanic expertise. We are equipped to uncover true drivers of behavior for any segment in any industry.
• We use specific interview techniques that enable our responders from different ethnic groups to obtain breakthrough insights across segments.
• We have the ability to engage some of the hardest-to-reach segments through a unique community of highly engaged consumers.
• Our selection of online tools is powered by the best user-friendly platform providers, allowing you to innovate with different methodologies.
If you are interested in scheduling a scoping call or would like more information around our online research capabilities, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Catch Up On The Latest Insights
The 2018 U.S. midterm elections saw a dramatic increase in voter participation for younger generations. Here’s what brands and companies need to know about Millennial and Gen Z voter turnout to build consumer equity through the 2020 election and beyond.
Harder Times Ahead: Updated Economic Forecast and Survey Results on Consumer Finances and Purchasing
As the COVID-19 Pandemic tightens its grip on America, consumer attitudes regarding financial security and social activities continue to change. Here’s the latest information brands need to strategically prepare for both short-term needs and long-term expectations.
A Mile in Your Shoes: What Brands Need to Know about Sneaker Culture and the Multicultural Youth Consumer
Many Gen Z and Millennial Americans are passionate about fashion. We’re providing a closer look at the shoe industry, a corner of fashion where iconic brand collaborations create a highly competitive market.
Public support for the Trump Administration risks serious consumer backlash across multicultural segments. Here’s what brands need to know about multicultural politics in 2020.
To genuinely reflect and connect with multicultural consumers, brands need to lead by example and take meaningful action.